Flash Required to view this area.

Wednesday, February 2, 2011

At Home In the Wild

While guiding in the backcountry our senses are always on alert for Alaska's wildlife. Bears come to mind when I think of dangerous animals but moose can be just as dangerous. During the off season my wife and I reside in Soldotna, Alaska. It is a small town with a population of around 15,000. Our awareness tends to fade as we settle into our routine throughout the winter. However, just when we think things are safe and normal we are reminded that we live in the wildest place on earth!!!!
 
   Peter and Katie Goodwin own and operate  Alaskan Ventures.

2 comments:

  1. Peter! Who ever did your website really captured who you are and what your company is all about! I want to come see for myself just visiting the site.
    I love your blogs too! Hope y'all are doing great.
    Hendu

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Hendu!!!! That means alot coming from you! I am glad you are doing well as a Dad, husband and with work. Glad you found your dog too!

    ReplyDelete